Wednesday, September 14, 2016

What if? Wednesday- Designers Choice Challenge-- Happy Birthday!!!

Hi Everyone! Today is the start of the new challenge at The House that Stamps Built for Repeat Impressions Stamps
The theme of our challenge this week is:

"Happy Birthday"


Repeat Impressions Stamps-
9701-S, Jar w/Lid
9715-C, Chocolate Drop
10614-I, it's your birthday!
Aluminum Foil
Vellum paper
Black Archival ink

Challenges

Artistic Inspirations #163 Anything goes (3/3)
Crafting from the Heart #127 Anything goes (3/3)
Craft Your Passion #329 Anything goes (3/3) 
OLLCB #213 Anything goes
The Corrosive #9 Anything goes (3/3)
Everybody Art Anything goes
Sunny Day Crafting #14 Anything goes 1 ea. day
Unicorn Challenge #13 Happy Birthday (1/3)
DL Art Sept. Anything goes 1 ea day


Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!


14 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love your jar full of chocolates - and behind the vellum they look awesome. Great birthday card.

Wynn said...

Great image....something a bit different for a birthday card. Could be used for male or female so very useful. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges. WynnDT

Janis Lewis said...

Yum! Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
~DT Janis

Lori Kobular said...

Chocolate kisses?? Yummy! What a great birthday card! Thanks for joining us at DL.ART Challenges!

Heather said...

This is so fun! Love your jar of chocolates (well, I love chocolate, so it's always good with me); they look fabulous.

Linby said...

I love cards with jars on them and this one is just fab. Thanks for sharing with us at OLL.
Lynn x
DT
www.craftylinby.blogspot.co.uk

joy said...

I love your idea of using the aluminum foil and vellum! Great creativity!

Deb said...

Such a fun card. Love the use of foil. Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.

DT Deb x

Cheri said...

So creative, Deonna! I love the addition of the vellum.

katieo said...

Yummy. I love the foil lid and the vellum. I had a late night snack of kisses last night, my secret stash is in my night stand. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge. Katie-DT Member

Patti J said...

What fun! Love that you used the vellum...I always forget to use that stuff, and I have oodles! Thanks for the inspiration!

Patti Krauss said...

Very cute card, Deonna. I like the foil jar lid. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

Barbara Washburn said...

Why do I want chocolate now? lol...I like the way the kisses look like they are in the jar. Great card. Thanks for sharing at Unicorn Challenges. Barbara DT

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Louise DT x