Wednesday, January 28, 2015

What If? Wednesday- Sketch Challenge

 Hi Everyone!
 I just got home from Florida from seeing my Dad during his surgery and this card is so appropriate for just getting home from there. Too Bad that I've already inserted my foot in my mouth! First day home and I told someone what I thought of Someone and it wasn't very nice. It's the truth, but I really shouldn't have said it.  Sometimes I wish that I could just think things and not say it, but I struggle with that.
 It's time for a new Sketch Challenge at A House that stamps Built for Repeat Impressions
 
 

Supplies used to Create
 
 Repeat impressions Rubber Stamp-4101-K, Sea Horse (lg)
Copic Markers
Sizzix embossing folder
Oval dies-Spellbinders
Spellbinders Flourish Square
Sizzix Sea horse dies
 Bling Ribbon-Michaels
 
Challenges
 
 Sister Act Card #90 Anything goes (UL)
Stempelsonnen #133 Anything goes (3/3)
Inspiration Destination #18 Anything goes (UL)
Crafting from the Heart #44 Anything goes (2/3)
Craft your Passion #246 Anything goes (2/3)
Dream Valley #98 Anything goes (2/3) 10C
The Pink Elephant #283 Anything goes
613 Avenue #108 Anything goes (3/3)
Papertake Weekly Take your pick Warm colors (Blue, Green, Yellow Green)
Amusing Anything goes (2/2)
 
Have a Great Wednesday! I'm off to work!
 

9 comments:

Patti J said...

Happy that your dad is doing well, so sorry you had some problems... there's some saying floating around FB about our thoughts coming out of our mouths, and that being a bad thing. How true! I'm like you - it's hard to keep quiet! Love your card Deonna! I really forgot about these stamps! Thanks for inspiring me :) Hugs!

Cheri said...

What a creative lady you were with this card, Deonna! Your layers are stunning, your coloring is awesome and the take on the sketch is fantastic. Love it.

Dreja said...

Eine tolle Karte. Danke für die Teilnahme an der SsC.
LG Dreja

Anonymous said...

Hi, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this week. Crafting From The Heart Good luck. We would love to see you again next week.
Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner xx

Glad your dad is ok after his surgery :)

Chana Malkah said...

Very nicely crafted! Love the embossing! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create! We love seeing you in the neighborhood.
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Anonymous said...

Super card. Love the blue and green combo and the little seahorses to coordinate with the stamp. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create! We hope to see you again soon.

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

Billie A said...

Beautiful card, I love the image and the dies, embossing the colors. This whole card makes me smile. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

Claudia said...

Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

LG, Claudia