Thursday, October 9, 2014

My Grandma's Birthday card using Bisters Powders

Once again i'm late with another Birthday Card.  My Grandma's birthday was on the 3rd and i'm just now finishing it.  I have had a headache that won't quit for days., my daughter and I have been arguing like cats and dogs and I just can't keep up.  It seems like i'm getting bombarded all at once. Oh well enough of my problems.
 
I used my new Bisters Powders again to create this card.
 
 
 
Supplies used to Create
 
Rubber stamps from Little Claire Designs-Swirlball flowers
Black StazOn ink
White Gel Pen
Bisters powders-Sold at I brake for Stamps
Sharpie markers
Circle Punches-Stampin'up
 
 Challenges
 
 
Crafting from the Heart #39 Anything goes (2/3)
Artistic Inspirations #112 Anything goes (2/3)
Love to Scrap #39 Anything goes (2/3)
My Craft Creations Anything goes UL 
613 Avenue #92 anything goes (3/3)
Anything goes with a twist #1 Anything goes
Sister Act Cards #77 Anything goes
The Crazy For a Special Lady (1/4)
Fashionable Stamping Anything goes (2/3)
 Love Rubber Stamps Anything goes

Papertake Weekly Anything goes
The ABC U is for Unique 15 C

Enjoy your Thursday! It's suppose to rain again here so that could mean a miserable day stuck inside with a whole lot of toddlers. lol!
 

9 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card, like the color combo and how you did the background!

bejko said...

A very fresh, beautiful and delicate design! Wonderful that it included in our crazy challenge! Sneji Greetings!

Laura Love said...

Awww! Big hugs to you! I know first hand how things just keep piling on! Hope things get better for you! Your card is beautiful and I am sure your Grandma will love and treasure it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you play along with us again soon!

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Shirley said...

This is fabulous Deonna and I do hope your headache has gone sweets.

Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Annette said...

Wow, amazing work! Beautiful!
Thanks for sharing and joining us at The ABC Challenge!
Hugs Annette

Marcy said...

Very pretty card and cool background! Thanks for joining the challenge this week over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so pretty. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

BrendaB said...

I love those sweet little flowers! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap