Sunday, March 23, 2014

Easter with texture

I am going to catch up on so many things within the next couple of days. I'm determined! I just finished my Through the Craftroom Door Tutorial for the magazine, finished the card example and finished an extra card for the magazine to.  Watch me go now! lol! I have Design team cards that are finished and i need to get my  blog posts completed for.  I hate feeling so far behind!

My kids are on Spring break for the next week so i have to get things done so we can do something fun!
I am off for a few days next week to also conquer the world! I'm going to miss my little toddlers though. They all pull at my heart strings. I never thought in a million years that i would like going to see them so much and actually miss them when i'm off. lol

For todays card i've used an image from Eureka Stamps


Misc... used to Create
Eureka Stamps Digi
copic Markers
Liquid Applique
Sizzix Embossing folder
Rose-Spare Parts
Leaf punch
Ribbon from michaels
Challenges
Artistic Inspirations #83 for the Kids (3/3)
My Craft Creations Anything goes
Creatalicious #61 Easter Wonderland
Fairies #22 Easter
Feeling Crafty  Use a digi and Bling (1/3)
Just B Creative Anything goes (1 ea. day)
Oddball Art Stamps use a digi
Hiding in my Craftroom #142 Lets get Digital 1-
Bloggers Think Spring
Brown Sugar #86 Anything goes (1/2)
Crafts 4 Eternity #168 Anything goes (1/3)
Paper Creators #21 Spring is in the Air
Creative Corner A little Texture (1/3)
Simply Create Too #57 animals (2/3)
Sister act Card #49 Anything goes

Have a wonderful Sunday! We are off to church!

15 comments:

joy said...

Oh my what a GREAT card. You have nailed it with the embossed background! This is a fabulous card!

Debi said...

Love the colors and embossed framing. Cute image.

Unknown said...

So dang cute!! Liquid applique would make a wonderful tutorial and easy one!!
Hugz

Angeline Choo said...

WOAHHH!! The sheep looks amazing.

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge.

-Angeline DT

Gerda said...

What a wonderful Easter card!! Love the embossing and the cute sheep!!!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

DT-Member SCT
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the texture on your card, especially in your image! Thanks for joining our texture challenge at Creative Corner Challenges this week.
Tammy DT

designermc said...

This is such a cute and fun image. I Love it. Thanks for joining us this week at Hiding In My Craft Room.
Nancy, DT

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Beautiful card, Deonna--cute, cute digi. Thanks for entering our Challenge #57 - "Animals"--hope you enter our upcoming challenges too.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Anne Lise said...

So sweet :) Thank you for joining the Fairies challenges this week. I hope to see you again soon. ~Anne Lise ~

Lau W said...

Oh so cuuute ! Lovely card !
Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge !
xx

Melanie Rozwood said...

This is super cute. I like the texture. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

Kathys Kards said...

Lovely card thanks for joining in the MCC challenge, good luck..Kathy x

Andree said...

This is delightful. I love the texture you've added to the lamb and the embossed background.
Thank you for joining in with the Feeling Crafty challenge this month and good luck x

Angelique said...

Aww so cute. Beautiful embossed background paper and colouring.
Thank you for joining us at Oddball Art Stamp Co. Challenge

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Mary Lou said...

Wow Deonna this is very cute~~I LOVE the liquid applique touch:)) Thanks for joining in the fun Easter challenge at Creatalicious!!
BIg Hugs